Cheers to 2013!
Wow, 2012 was a phenomenal year. We started the year in Seattle and moved back to Boston this fall. We’ve done some pretty awesome stuff since we’ve been back, which I promise to blog more about (it’s my new year’s resolution, after all). For now, here’s a quick recap of our favorite adventures in 2012 and a list of things we want to do in 2013.
- Visiting Alaska again
- Our cross-country road trip back to Boston (the Utah National Parks were unbelievable – blog post coming soon)
- Visiting Idaho with Wendy
- Skiing and hiking in Bend, Oregon
- Having our parents and Peggy come visit last April (and buying a wedding dress!)
- Skiing Mt. Baker many times
- Hosting lots of our dear friends throughout the year
- Finding an amazing apartment in the Boston suburbs and spending time with our family and friends!
- Hike Mt. Washington with our marathon-running friends (and try to keep up)
- Canoe to a campsite again with our non-camping, but adventurous friends (and not get stuck in a hail storm this time)
- Ski Whiteface in Lake Placid, New York
- Complete a hut-to-hut hike in New Hampshire’s Presidential range
- Visit Nova Scotia
- See the sunrise over the Atlantic
- Visit Acadia National Park again
- Have a beer at all of the craft breweries within an hour’s drive from Boston
- Visit the Berkshires in Western Massachusetts
- Camp and hike in the Adirondacks again
- Sail in Spot Pond
- Oh, and GET MARRIED!
What else should we add to the list? Happy New Year!